Basic protective measures against the new coronavirus for all ManaBadi Families
• Know How does it Spread?
• There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
• The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
• The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
• Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
• Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
• These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs
Take steps to protect yourself
1. Wash your hands frequently
• Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcoholbased hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
• Why? Washing your hands with soap and water or using
alcohol-based hand rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.
2. Maintain social distancing
• Maintain at least 1 m (3 feet) distance between yourself and
anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
• Why? When someone coughs or sneezes they spray small liquid
droplets from their nose or mouth which may contain virus. If
you are too close, you can breathe in the droplets, including the
COVID-19 virus if the person coughing has the disease.
3. Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
• Why? Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or
mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and can make
4. Practice respiratory hygiene
• Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory
hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent
elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the
used tissue immediately.
• Why? Droplets spread virus. By following good respiratory hygiene you protect the people around you from viruses such as cold, flu
5. Clean and disinfect
• Clean AND disinfect frequent surfaces daily. This includes
tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks,
phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
• In context with ManaBadi Classes
• Please attend online classes from your home. Do not gather
with your friends, even if you stay close to each other. Do not
go out and attend classes.