1. Parental Responsibility
- Parents are responsible for dropping off children at the respective classrooms before the beginning of class and picking them back up at the end of each class – please do not drop off or pick up children at the curb. Please also do not leave children in classrooms until the appointed teacher has arrived.
- Parking is available near the locations/homes in which ManaBadi is conducted. Children and parents must use the designated crosswalks for going to and from the class location.
- Please plan to arrive a few minutes before the class time to allow for adequate time to park the car and walk your child to the respective classroom. This will help you be safe. Most unsafe conditions in parking lots are caused by delay induced rush..
2. Safety of Children Outside the Class
- SiliconAndhra cannot and will not be responsible for the safety or security of children outside class. Parents are responsible to make sure their children (especially the younger ones) have adult escorts or chaperones outside class hours.
- Please make arrangements to have your child escorted at the end of the class on time.
3. ManaBadi Classes
- At the end of each class, classrooms should be left in the same condition they were in prior to the start of class. Please do not remove anything from the classrooms or disturb any items in the classrooms as most of them would be held in someone’s home.
4. Food, Drink, and Miscellaneous
- No food or drink allowed in any of the classrooms or assembly area.
We welcome parental involvement in the running of ManaBadi.
- Please let us know if you are available to volunteer – there are many areas where we can use your help.
- SiliconAndhra is ‘Jagamantha Telugu Kutumbam’. Your help, support, guidance, co-operation and involvement will help make our family happy!